the promo shots are giving people the wrong impression of what the show is about. “what do you mean its not a romance between a dapper older gentleman and his twinky fisherman?”
(First person to get the reference to the Java/Coffee horse gets free art)
The Coffee Chain has surprisingly gotten a lot more ‘business’ than anticipated. To thank our ‘customers’, I will be holding a “Customer” Appreciation Coffee/Tea Lover Raffle. Oh boy. The catch? There will only be ONE Grand Prize winner.
- Reblogs and likes count. Reblog as your heart contents (Overdo it and Bad Cop will get you)
- 'Customers Only' Follow required
- Ask Box Open
- Valid Shopping Address (yep, international shipping too)
- No Giveaway blogs (Lord Business is watching you)
- $10 Starbucks Giftcard. Can be redeemed at Teavana as well
- 1lb of Starbucks Coffee (New and sealed. Your choice)
- Eight (8) Random Teavana Tea Samples Packs (New and sealed)
- Two (2) Decorative tins to keep tea/coffee
- Adagio Lego Inspired Tea by Susanne S. (One pouch of your choice)
Raffle ends March 17th! Good luck, and drink extra expensive coffee.
LARRY YOU’RE CRAZY AWESOME!
|—||Will Graham and Anyone who has ever tried to use superglue (via nbchannibal)|
i think what i dislike so much about school there’s this shove-down-your-throat emphasis on exams, and grades, and coursework, to the point where (as a person who enjoys learning) i don’t enjoy what i’m being taught. to the point where it can make me mentally unwell, and there’s really something fucking wrong about that.
THIS IS SO FUCKING ACCURATE. TOO ACCURATE FOR WORDS.
hey, let’s check how many fics of my fandom I can find!
woah that’s cool! let’s add all the filters that are important to me!
I hate it when you’re reading smut and you can’t figure out what position they’re in.
sometimes it just ends up being something like
Y’ALL NEED JESUS
Please stop reblogging this post